Author Topic: TUGHILL SEASONNAL RENTING 2010-2011  (Read 5918 times)

Offline jeffs cabin

• View Profile
TUGHILL SEASONNAL RENTING 2010-2011
« on: October 04, 2010, 03:11:28 PM »
Large camp on southside of tughill is offering 5 new people to become part of a sledding camp from dec 1 st to april 1 st. Private resident,sharing space with others, large 8 bedroom cabin with over 20 beds, 3 1/2 bathrooms, pole barn to store sleds in. Great offer for the right person Ages are 38 to 66 years of age, we have about ten members now due to economy some of my regulars drop off this year.Every person at the camp are blue collar down to earth folks that are fun to be around. This is NOT a dry camp we do drink in moderation but never over the top!  Women and kids come up from time to time but mostly all guys. If you think you could fit in with the others give me a click for more info call 443 309 3044 You all have a great day and keep   Thinking SNOW!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 12:57:47 PM by jeffs cabin »

Offline uncle fester

• View Profile
Re: TUGHILL SEASONNAL RENTING 2010-2011
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 04:03:41 PM »
Hi Jeff, my name is Paul and i am interested in your rental for my son(19yo)and i , what is the cost? would i be able to use the camp during the week? ( i work construction so i have many slow weeks). I have never rode tughill, but hear good things.do you know when the trails open and is there a trail fee? you can reach me at 5188582799 or just reply. thanks Paul

Offline fullerauto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2010, 10:59:42 PM »
Hey Jeff how are you,name is Jim,I'm looking for a place to stay when I come up too,I have seven sleds and occasionally like to bring new riders with us.We are all hard working people in our 30's & 40"sWe used to rent a house on Osceola Rd,unfotunately they had to sell due to hard times,could you please e-mail info on how much and exact location to fullerauto17@yahoo.com and I will notify you either way,interested or not.I need a place for my self first,but I also know other people looking to and will tell them.Thanks Jim

Offline bks

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2010, 06:47:26 PM »
Jeff,
I have been traveling to the hill for twenty years.  I am 41 and am interested in your offer, depending on the expense.  Please let me know.

Thanks,

Brian