Author Topic: help for new snowmobilers please. places to stay???  (Read 7634 times)

Offline pops and mops

• View Profile
help for new snowmobilers please. places to stay???
« on: February 04, 2010, 09:02:05 PM »
My husband and I just bought our first sled. Love it! Anyway we are looking to visit Tug Hill Feb 16th and 17th(weekdays) and have no idea where to stay. Looking for a cottage, cabin or room(if its a room we want our own bathroom)...clean, friendly near the action and good rates. Any recommendations? Thanks.

Offline tomcat

• View Profile
Re: help for new snowmobilers please. places to stay???
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 08:02:08 PM »
tuggers or montegue inn (google)

Offline mymastiff

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 06:06:17 PM »
I know this my be alittle late but we stay at spruces  B and B   Mike and Mary Green up the road from Montague Inn.   The cost I think is $85 per couple and you get a gourmet breakfast and coffee in the morning.  (315) 376-8901

Offline Fish Creek Cabin Resort

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 03:29:24 PM »
My husband and I just bought our first sled. Love it! Anyway we are looking to visit Tug Hill Feb 16th and 17th(weekdays) and have no idea where to stay. Looking for a cottage, cabin or room(if its a room we want our own bathroom)...clean, friendly near the action and good rates. Any recommendations? Thanks.
I know this my be alittle late but we stay at spruces  B and B   Mike and Mary Green up the road from Montague Inn.   The cost I think is $85 per couple and you get a gourmet breakfast and coffee in the morning.  (315) 376-8901
just an fyi for the 2011 season...we are opening new lodging - year round in Taberg - on the East Branch of Fish Creek....fishcreekcabinresort.com