Author Topic: new  (Read 8920 times)

Offline nnnon632

• View Profile
new
« on: May 02, 2008, 01:58:44 PM »
Hey I've been to the hill on snowmobiles, but i want to come on quads. I have a few questions first. What kind of bikes are allowed is sound a problem. and where can they be registered and insured? I lived down in Jersey. If anyone can help i appreciate it. Thanks

Offline kinnr3

• View Profile
Re: new
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 03:12:56 PM »
not sure about the sound restrictions but I think the atv has to be registered and insured in your home state and your ok to ride in NY, hope this helps, see ya, ron

Offline toofast250r

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 09:58:12 PM »
Just out of curiosity, when are you thinking about going riding? I have never been up to Tug Hill either, and I'm trying to get a group together to meet up or travel together.

Offline toofast250r

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 10:01:13 PM »
Hey Ron, you seem pretty knowledgeable about Tug Hill, as far as ATV's go, does it make a difference if I ride a sport/race bike, or utility ATV as far as trails go (are the trails really rocky, or alot of straightaways, etc.)? Thanks!

Offline JZO

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2008, 12:09:20 PM »
The "TUG" is well and alive for ATV riding. When you come to the hill just make sure your machine is registered and Insured. Most of the business have the current maps for $2.00. We haven't printed the big map due to the opening of additional roads.

The Tug Hill Wheelers and Tuggers will be holding a benefit ride for trail developement on 23 August. This would be a good time for new riders to come to the hill and we send you out on the Trail with a club member.

Joe
V-president
Tug Hill Wheelers

Offline nnnon632

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2008, 12:09:39 AM »
im asking because, i want to try to get some sort of jamboree going for two stroke machines, but making it without having everyone hate us. Another question was, are dirtbikes allowed? If not are there any trails where they are. Thanks, Frank

Offline JZO

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2008, 04:47:39 AM »
Dirt bikes are welcome on the "TUG" and it can be a dirt bike or a on/off road dirt bike. All vehicles must be registed and insured. WE have dirt bikes that ride in our Poker Run. So make sure your registered and insured and make your way up to the "TUG" on 23 aug. The flyer is listed on my last post. Let me know and I will be more than wiulling to show you around the TUG.