Author Topic: TREATMENT AT THEMAPLES  (Read 6265 times)

Offline CATF6

• View Profile
TREATMENT AT THEMAPLES
« on: March 06, 2006, 09:28:37 PM »
This friend  which I will call (Dude) is recovering from cancer surgery of the throat was out riding his Snowmobile with two other friends. When they decided to stop at the MAPLES south of Copenhagen and have a drink.  Dude ordered a coke and his buddies ordered a drink. I must explain that Dude carrys a bottle of water from the time he gets up in the morning until he calls it a night. While the three of them had been sitting at the bar talking about the days ride. Dude pulled out his bottle of water for a swig. The OWNER of the maples approached Dude and wanted to know what he was doing. He attempted to explain that he was recoving from throat surgery and had to keep drinking water. The OWNER replied well the next time you come in here we have water for sale. So the next time you are out riding your sled or ATV and go by the Maples giving them a big wave and keep on going? I know I will never spend another penny in the Maples.

Offline amstaffbair

• View Profile
TREATMENT AT THEMAPLES
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2006, 10:24:22 PM »
This friend  which I will call (Dude) is recovering from cancer surgery of the throat was out riding his Snowmobile with two other friends. When they decided to stop at the MAPLES south of Copenhagen and have a drink.  Dude ordered a coke and his buddies ordered a drink. I must explain that Dude carrys a bottle of water from the time he gets up in the morning until he calls it a night. While the three of them had been sitting at the bar talking about the days ride. Dude pulled out his bottle of water for a swig. The OWNER of the maples approached Dude and wanted to know what he was doing. He attempted to explain that he was recoving from throat surgery and had to keep drinking water. The OWNER replied well the next time you come in here we have water for sale. So the next time you are out riding your sled or ATV and go by the Maples giving them a big wave and keep on going? I know I will never spend another penny in the Maples.
[snapback]69[/snapback]

10-4
I know exactly where that is

I will drive  by with the birdy flying high!!!

Offline tughiller99

• View Profile
TREATMENT AT THEMAPLES
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 10:38:32 PM »
What is up with these business owners?  They act like they don't want our money.  I'll add The Maples to the list with the Tug Hill Inn, and won't go there either.  Maybe these businesses will take the hint.  There is power in numbers!