Author Topic: Looking for info  (Read 6026 times)

Offline moose53

• View Profile
Looking for info
« on: February 21, 2006, 08:17:18 AM »
Hi,

Myself and  Five others are looking to head over to your area to go riding, I was wondering if anybody had info on the local commodities and maybe contact info too. Also we will becoming from north east vermont and any shortcut routes besides going through canada would be great too.

Thanks in advance

Steve H

AKA " Moose"

Offline JERSEY JOE

• View Profile
Looking for info
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2006, 11:15:01 AM »
Hi,

Myself and  Five others are looking to head over to your area to go riding, I was wondering if anybody had info on the local commodities and maybe contact info too. Also we will becoming from north east vermont and any shortcut routes besides going through canada would be great too.

Thanks in advance

Steve H

AKA " Moose"
[snapback]51[/snapback]

I would take the ferry at Burlington, then Route 9N to Route 86 to Route 3 west. This takes you into Watertown, NY. Good places to stay on the hill are:

#1 The Montague Inn, in Montague. It's right in the middle of Tug Hill, fills up quick not a lot of space.

#2  The Ridgeview Motel, Lowville. Much bigger place, a little off the trail but still OK.

#3 Tuggers, Barnes Corners. Small cabins, again right in the middle of the action on the trail