Author Topic: brantingham to martys  (Read 4899 times)

Offline edward

• View Profile
brantingham to martys
« on: June 28, 2006, 09:25:05 AM »
Can you legally ride from the hill to brangtingham?We usually stop at martys for food and gas and head to brantingham.With some county roads shut down I wasnt sure.

Offline Phantom

• View Profile
brantingham to martys
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2006, 08:21:34 PM »
Can you legally ride from the hill to brangtingham?We usually stop at martys for food and gas and head to brantingham.With some county roads shut down I wasnt sure.
[snapback]218[/snapback]

Last time I was up there was Memorial Day weekend. I ride a street legal Dual Sport motorcycle but my wife rides an ATV. I stopped to ask a couple State Troopers what roads were legal for ATV and they said "We don't know, it changes so many times that we call in to dispatch to get the latest every time we stop or see someone on a road that was off limits the week before"

Until everyting gets squared away and a new map is printed it's basicly a crap shoot as far as what is legal and what is not. Your best bet is to call Lewis County Sheriffs Department and find out... Make sure you get the persons name and possibly badge number... just in case you get stopped you will have some backup.
I wouldn't trust the business owners or their employees the will tell you everthing is good just to get you to come and spend your money.

Offline JZO

• View Profile
brantingham to martys
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2006, 06:46:54 AM »
iIf you would like to know the current open roads go to the lewis county web site and you will find maps of the current open trails. It's not a crap shoot, it's cut and dry on what roads are open.

As of date fuel is not available ay Marty's. He will close his business as of September

Offline JZO

• View Profile
brantingham to martys
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2006, 08:34:07 PM »
I had heard that Marty will not be closing?